Measure More Easily and Precisely
An analog oscilloscope may be economic but it doesn’t store its data. Switching to a digital oscilloscope will give you easy access to viewing your information. Whether you’re using it for repairing or designing electronics, this handheld oscilloscope is easy to use and will help you with any measuring work.
- Sampling rate of 500ms/s and 110MHz bandwidth for high-speed data collection
- With comprehensive trigger modes to meet different signal work demands
- Adopts FPGA+ARM+ADC design scheme for more accurate and stable performance.
- Applicable for home appliance testing, car diagnosis, research, and any measuring works.
This oscilloscope comes with a removable stick-style game rocker silicone sheath. It has a waterproof, shockproof, and anti-skid design making it durable for at least 10 years. With a 3000mAH rechargeable battery, it can run continuously for more than 10 hours after being fully charged.0
Stable and Tough Performance
This digital oscilloscope has a 500ms/s sampling rate and 110MHz bandwidth for faster transmission of signal waves. It has a measurement accuracy of ±2% and frequency accuracy of ±0.01% for a reliable relay of information. This device can measure up to 14 kinds of waveforms.
This oscilloscope is equipped with one key auto function with 3 trigger modes (single, normal, auto) to fit different scanning needs. It also comes with a 1k Hz self-test square wave and a storage depth of 12kpts. You can pause at any time to store the frame waveform on the screen.
Wide Range of Applications
The firmware of this digital oscilloscope can be upgraded. You can use this for various works such as car diagnosis, home appliance testing, research education, product development, and other measuring works.
- Number of channels: 1
- Screen size: 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution: 320*240
- Analog bandwidth: 110M
- Sampling Rate: 500M
- 1k Hz self-checking square wave： Stand by
- Rise Time : <3ns
- Storage depth: 12 Kpts
- Time base range: 5ns-10s
- Vertical sensitivity : 20mv/div-100v/div
- Trigger mode: Auto/Normal
- Trigger type: Rising/Falling
- Display mode: YT/scroll
- Afterglow time : None/1s/∞
- Charging method: 5V/800mA
- Voltage measurement range : ± 40v (x1 file);± 400v (x10 file)
- Channel coupling: AC-DC
- One-button automatic: Stand by
- Waveform measurement: 14 types
- Measurement accuracy: ±2%
- Reference waveform: Stand by
- Waveform save: Stand by
- Frequency accuracy: ±0.01%
- 1 * FNIRSI 1C15 oscilloscope
- 1 * P6100 High Voltage Probe
- 1 * Alligator Clip Probe
- 1 * Micro USB charging cable
- 1 * English User Manual
- 1 * Cloth bag
Frequently Asked Questions
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared and shipped within one to two business days of ordering. We offer Free Shipping Worldwide. The typical delivery timeframe is 7-17 days. Depending on your location, you may receive items later or earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track them every step of the way! Occasionally, packages may face delays beyond our control, such as customs or postal delays so please kindly understand.
Please note for the orders placed between 31st Jan and 4th Feb, the estimated delivery time is 7-21 business days due to high volume of orders this month. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and they are standing by to answer your questions.
It's easy to check the status of your order! First, visit online Track My Order page and enter your order number and email to check your order status.
We always put our customers first and do our best to resolve any issues that our customers may experience with their online orders. Any products you return must be in the same condition you received them, in the original packaging and must be within 30 calendar days of the delivery date. For more assistance, you can check more from our refund policy page or you can send us an email. Our customer support representative will be more than happy to help you out.