How much do you know about brake fluid?
Every driver knows how important the brake fluid is when driving, It is directly related to the safety of the vehicle and personal safety, so in the automotive industry. that's why so many people called the brake fluid a "safety guard".
The general brake oil replacement cycle is 2 years. Brake oil itself has strong water absorption characteristics, it will absorb the moisture in the surrounding air, for example, car wash, humid air, etc., which will directly cause the brake oil quality to drop and might cal use accidents:
- Rear-end Accident
- Brake Failure
- Vehicle out of Control
- Traffic Accident
Why Does Brake Fluid Tester be an essential tool?1. What is brake fluid?
- Brake fluid is a type of hydraulic fluid used in hydraulic brake and hydraulic clutch applications in automobiles, motorcycles, light trucks, and some bicycles.
- After 1 year of use, the water content of the brake oil will reach a higher level. When the water content in the brake oil reaches a certain level, the braking force will be weakened and the braking distance will be extended.
Why Choose BF100/BF200 Brake Fluid Tester?
- BF100/BF200 support DOT3, DOT4, DOT5.1
- BF100/BF200 is with high precision sensor
- BF100/BF200 supports mulit types of fluid test
- BF100/BF200 is with replaceable battery design
- BF100/BF200 is with safe, fast, protable, easy, trust and accurate function
- BF100is with highligh LED Display
- BF200 switch screen can know the details more clearly
The Function of BF100/BF200 Brake Fluid Tester:BF100/BF200 Brake FluidTester is Black Technology, Combine convenience and humanity to ensure your driving safety!
- Function 1: 3 Color LED Display, 5 Level Brake Fluid Status
- Function 2: Support DOT3, DOT4 and DOT5.1 Types .
- Function 3: Unlversal Probe , Twistable Durable
- Function 4: Fast analysis, accurate, testing Intultive results
- Function 5: One hand operate , easy to handle
- Function 6: Non-slip design at both sides
The Difference Between DOT3, DOT4, and DOT5.1
BF 100 Brake Fluid Tester Description :1. 5 STATUS EXPLANATION: With multiple LED indicators, the measurement results are more accurate and more convenient to use!
- Red: Brake oil with at least 4% water content
- Red: Brake oil with about 3% water content
- Yellow: Brake oil with about 2% water content
- Yellow: Brake oil with less than 1% water content
- Green: Without water good condition
- Green: The current test brake oil is in good condition.
- Green/Yellow: Brake oil with less than 1% water content, Brake oil performance is good, you can use it with confidence.
- Green/Yellow/Yellow: Brake oil with about 2% water content, still able to work.
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Brake oil with about 3%, It is recommended to replace the brake fluid.
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Brake oil with at least 4%, replace immediately.
The Advantage of BF 100 Brake Fluid Tester :
- Nickel plated metal probe - The probe is oil-proof and oxidation-proof, with good conductivity and high precision. Rapid measurement
- Non-slip design - Fit for one-hand operation, easy to use.
- LED Display - Display the test result in different colors LED, easy to read the result.
- Universal Probe - Rugged and durable easy to use and flexible.
1. Sound Alarmed
When the moisture content of the brake fluid is detected to exceed the standard, the alarm will be sounded to replace the brake fluid.
- To DOT3 : lower than 1% High Purity
- To DOT4 : lower than 2% Status is acceptable
- To DOT5 : higher than 4% Need to Replace
- In order to ensure good braking performance, It Is recommended when to measure the oil.
- Index to reach the range of 23, Please change the brake oil in time to protect your driving safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared and shipped within one to two business days of ordering. We offer Free Shipping Worldwide. The typical delivery timeframe is 7-17 days. Depending on your location, you may receive items later or earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track them every step of the way! Occasionally, packages may face delays beyond our control, such as customs or postal delays so please kindly understand.
Please note for the orders placed between 31st Jan and 4th Feb, the estimated delivery time is 7-21 business days due to high volume of orders this month. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and they are standing by to answer your questions.
It's easy to check the status of your order! First, visit online Track My Order page and enter your order number and email to check your order status.
We always put our customers first and do our best to resolve any issues that our customers may experience with their online orders. Any products you return must be in the same condition you received them, in the original packaging and must be within 30 calendar days of the delivery date. For more assistance, you can check more from our refund policy page or you can send us an email. Our customer support representative will be more than happy to help you out.