It mainly consists of a high-grade neodymium magnet and a steel shell. The steel case is crucial for enhancing the magnetic force, it can concentrate the powerful magnetic field at the bottom of the magnet, which increases the strength of the magnet to higher than that of a normal neodymium magnet. At the same time, a steel cup can prevent the exposed magnet from scratching and chipping during gripping and clamping.
The magnets are designed for heavy-duty and underwater use. It can help restore lost equipment, tools, fishing gear, and other black objects in deep water, wells, and holes. It is also great for magnetic fishing, lifting, hanging, and retrieving applications.
This is a very good magnet it is double-sided but it comes with two eyebolt holes and you can use it vertically or horizontally.
1. Magnetic pull force was tested using a computer tensile tester. Actual traction force will vary mainly depending on the following variables:
- Steel thickness: the thinner the steel, the lower the pulling force. Vertical magnetic pulling force was obtained on the basis of the 30mm thickness of the steel plate.
- The direction of extrusion: the greater the direction of extrusion is at 90deg, the lower the extrusion force, usually, the extrusion force in the horizontal direction is only about one-third of that in the vertical direction.
- Attracting position: the farther from the center of gravity, the lower the pulling force.
- In addition, the iron chips of the magnetic surface also reduce the pull force of the magnet to some extent.
2. Magnet only attracts iron, ferrous metal, and nickel does not attract gold, silver, copper, aluminum, and their alloy and stainless steel.
3. The magnetic force concentrates on the bottom of the fishing magnet, there is almost no magnetic force on other surfaces.
- Part Model: TWO SIDE Neodymium Fishing /Salvage Magnet
- Material: Neodymium Magnet +Steel+Black Resin
- Coating: Both Magnet & Steel Covering are Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer
- Max Working Temperature: 80 degrees centigrade
- Neodymium Fishing Magnet /Salvage Magnet
Frequently Asked Questions
All orders are expertly packaged, prepared and shipped within one to two business days of ordering. We offer Free Shipping Worldwide. The typical delivery timeframe is 7-17 days. Depending on your location, you may receive items later or earlier. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track them every step of the way! Occasionally, packages may face delays beyond our control, such as customs or postal delays so please kindly understand.
Please note for the orders placed between 31st Jan and 4th Feb, the estimated delivery time is 7-21 business days due to high volume of orders this month. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support team, and they are standing by to answer your questions.
It's easy to check the status of your order! First, visit online Track My Order page and enter your order number and email to check your order status.
We always put our customers first and do our best to resolve any issues that our customers may experience with their online orders. Any products you return must be in the same condition you received them, in the original packaging and must be within 30 calendar days of the delivery date. For more assistance, you can check more from our refund policy page or you can send us an email. Our customer support representative will be more than happy to help you out.